• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Strange behavior in LR Timelapse 5.08?

#11 Fotomel
Gunther,
As promissed, I uploaded some files to Dropbox illustrating my problem.
The files are available here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4hbvdwii44osq...m1oWa?dl=0

File "ScreenVideo.mp4" is a screen video showing my workflow. The file is 5 minutes, 30 MB.
File "Screenshot.jpg" shows the LRT preview window and how the luminosity line looks AFTER (!) deflicker and after switching to LR (see description below). This file is attached to this post, too.
File "FinalSequence.mp4" is a sequence rendered by LRT.

Firstly, I believe I strictly follow the workflow you described on your site and in YT videos.
The problem shows up when the deflicker step is finished and I switch to LR to export final images: in LR I select "Full sequence" in the filter box to display all files in sequence. So when I change the filter status to "Full sequence" LRTimelapse starts to play with metadata ignoring previous calculations (see video, jump to 4m0s). The final pink line becomes very uneven (see screenshot) and the sequence in unusable (see FinalSequence.mp4).

The solution I've found is not very convenient but I can live with it. In order to keep deflicker values intact I simply exit LRTimelapse when the Deflicker step is finished. Then I can safely switch to LR, select full sequence, read metadata, and export files.

My comp is Intel 7i, 16 GB, Windows 7/64, Adobe CC updated in July, LRT the latest version.

Any ideas are welcome. As I've mentioned, I found a way to make good timelapses but I believe this is not what was intended by you.
Thank you for your time,
-- M.
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

#12 Gunther
I'll have a look as soon as I can, sorry, but I'm currently traveling...
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#13 Fotomel
Thanks, Gunther. This is not an urgent problem, looks like I've got a pretty lot of housework to do before my next photo trip...
-- Mariusz
#14 Gunther
Sorry for the late reply, must have missed this after my trip.
I'll follow up here: https://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-per...ot-resolve
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: