• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Using LRTimelapse with Adobe Bridge CS5

#1 John
Does anyone else use LRTimelapse with Adobe Bridge CS5?
The problem I am having is bringing things back into LRTimelapse from Bridge after editing the keyframe files. I can import into LRTimelapse fine, set the keyframes, save the metadata, do the editing in Camera RAW and sync those setting to the other keyframes. Bridge will not let me export anything. My export tab is completely blank.
After that I hit reload and try to apply the auto transition and deflicker but it will not pull the metadata from Bridge. If anyone has a solution or knows how to do it through PS CS5 I ma all ears.
#2 Gunther
Check out these instructions: https://lrtimelapse.com/workflow/adobe-c...e-effects/
After step 2 (editing the keyframes in Bridge/ACR) you don't need to save or export - the XMP files will get updated automatically.
Just go back to LRT, apply the auto transitions, deflicker etc. and as soon as your sequence gets saved in LRTimelapse, you will start seeing the changes appear in Bridge also.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 John
I have followed those step by step and I still have the issue of not being able to bring data from bridge into LRTimelapse and render the video,
#4 Gunther
Please do a quick check: change Exposure to +1 on your first keyframe in Bridge/ACR. Now go to LRTimelapse, load that sequence (or if it's already loaded, hit "reload"). Check the "Exposure 2012" column for the first keyframe, it should be on +1.
Please note, that you won't see the changes visually in the LRTimelapse preview, unless you activate the Visual Previews.
Check out this faq too - it's for Lightroom, but it might help you too (the main difference is, that in Lightroom you have to do "Read Metadata/Write Metadata", while Bridge/ACR does this automatically): http://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-keyf...vise-versa
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: