• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#1 StuMac
I've just downloaded LRTime lapse and run straight into a problem.

The images I'm trying to make my first video with were originally exported from lightroom, when I open the JPGs in LRtime lapse, then order is 1, 10, 100, 101, 102, 103 etc etc.

Have seen reply to earlier question saying to pad filenames in lightroom with zeros so they are 001, 002, 003 etc, but can find no way to do this.

Any help???

Cheers
#2 Gunther
Normally when loading a sequence into LRTimelapse for the first time, LRtimelapse will load the Exif Data for the images (you'll see the progress bar "Loading Exif Data" - after this process, the sorting will happen according to the date/time from the image exif-data. This is independent from the filenames.
There is no need to rename any filenames to be able to work with LRTImelapse normally (if the photos have exif data with date time).
Just wait until the exif data has been loaded.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 StuMac
Just made first video - took a while getting used to all the steps and also because I exported all jpg at origonal size..,,,but brilliant! Have to have a think about where to put files etc but very logical!
#4 StuMac
The issue here was I was trying to work with a set of JPGs I had already generated. No problem once I imported properly! Will have to try working with RAW from DSLR - quality will be incredible! This first set was from a GoPro - still impressive!

...also check out: