• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#1 flits
Hy, newbie here,

I search the forum but i did'nt find something that has to do with my problem.

I fallowd the Basic Tutorial for LRTimelapse step by step. All goes well untill 23:32 on the video.
When i hit the export button on Lightroom it shows a totaly other screen, than shown in the video.
From that point i can't follow enemore. I place a attachment of my screen,  thx.
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

#2 Gunther
The LRTimelapse addons are not correctly installed on your system, please follow: http://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-lrt4...-installed
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 flits
thx for the reply,

it did not work. My comp. has 2 diksdrive. The C: is for starting the comp. ( is a ssd) the other one is F: (and is a hdd) is for storage.
The LRT4 was set on the F: also LR6.
But when i took the steps,you recommended. I found out that the Addons of LR6 was on the C: Just like you descrive. ( C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Adobe)
I did the next steps but nothing changed.
What shold i do now?
#4 Gunther
The Plugins have to be installed into the Lightroom Presets folder. You can find out where this one is on your computer by going to edit/preferences/presets/show Lightroom Presets folder in your Lightroom.
Then run the LRTimelapse installer again and enter the right path when the query for this appears in the installer.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#5 flits
Thx gwegner,

Now it works, i must did something wrong, but now it works :-)

...also check out: