• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pink boxes appears after Visual Preview

#1 Krimolvig
Hi there,

after applying Visual Previews some nice, strange, 1980s ish pink boxes appear on my video. In this clip attached, it happens 3 times, on 1 frame at a time.

Im not sure if its remain after exporting images/video, I'll update after I've done that.

https://vimeo.com/267458498
Running Molvig Media Timelapse-company | Vimeo | Youtube | Facebook

#2 Gunther
Check out your version of DNG Converter, make sure it's the latest. You might have to redo the visual previews after updating the DNG Converter. To do so, select the whole sequence in LRT, then hold Shift and click "Save".
If your camera is supported by the DNG converter, this shouln't happen. If it happens, the images might be corrupt. Check them in Lightroom also.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 Krimolvig
Ok. Unfortunately the problem remains on the rendered files from lightroom. Theyr also visible in lightroom before rendering. I did have the latest DNG converter.

Any suggestions?

#4 Gunther
Does it affect the whole sequence or only single images? Which camera are you using?
Those images might be corrupt. Check your memory card, maybe it's faulty.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#5 Krimolvig
It does affect single images, 3 of them.
Actually, your perfectly right Gunther. I checked my raw-folder now, and the issue is on the raw-files.
Shoot with an Canon 5D mark 4. Never experienced this before, normally I shoot timelapse with my Canon 70D.

Strange!

Thank you anyway :-)

...also check out: