• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Support for HDR Tiff and DNG files

#11 Gunther
I make no promises, but okay send me some samples...
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#12 screamer
Big GrinDDDDD

thank you Wink
how many files do you want? and how big? (at home i have some limitation with big files, but monday i go to my office and can upload also big files).
So at the moment i send you a zip containing only 3 tiffs of the sequence (i think it's the minimum to start Wink
then if you want monday i can upload the whole sequence, or a piece of it, as you wish
here is the zip

and good luck Wink))
#13 Gunther
One file of each type would be sufficient... Thank you!
#14 screamer
very well, i'm very excited about this (i know you made no promises, but i believe in your great talent and i'm shure that before or later you will find a way) Wink
thank you again for the support, i'm a really satisfied customer Wink
#15 screamer
I forgot to mention that this file format is compatible only with lightroom 4.1 or higher
#16 Holy_13
Hi Gunter,

just wanted to point out that screamer isn't the only one waiting for this feature!

there is just no practicable solution for an HDR-Holygrail-Hyperlapse I recently did.
Maintaining the power of Lightroom an LRTimelapse is crucial... but since DNG doesn't support the 32bit TIFFs unfortunately there is no way of maintaining the capabilities of the dynamic range of 32bit AND the outstanding workflow of LRTimelapse all together Sad

Looking forward to your results! Smile
#17 Gunther
Just use LRTimelapse on your source images before combining them to HDR. That's how the workflow is indended to be.
#18 Holy_13
the problem is: there is NO tool out there that uses the information stored in the .XMP files for merging...
every merger uses the plain RAW file the way it comes out of your camera... so.. no point in using LRTimelapse :/
#19 Holy_13
so no chance anything will happen here? Smile
#20 Gunther
(2012-12-20, 13:31)Holy_13 Wrote: the problem is: there is NO tool out there that uses the information stored in the .XMP files for merging...
every merger uses the plain RAW file the way it comes out of your camera... so.. no point in using LRTimelapse :/

Just export your single frames as jpgs from Lightroom and merge the JPGs to HDR.

...also check out: