• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

TEMPUS FUGIT 2.0

Video
#1 lightpix
[font=Helvetica]TEMPUS FUGIT 2.0[/font]

[font=Helvetica]Finally it has been done - my new timelapse movie „TEMPUS FUGIT 2“ is finished. After 3 years of shooting timelapse sequences at amazing spots in Italy, Austria, Switzerland, Norway, Iceland and USA and after several weeks developing the sequences and putting all pieces together, I am proudly presenting the final movie today.[/font]
[font=Helvetica]The final movie consists of roughly 6.500 frames and had been cut out of 100 timelapse sequences with more than 30.000 frames in total.[/font]
[font=Helvetica]I am quite happy that I had the opportunity to have the exceptionally gifted composer Phil Rey on board again with his epic masterpiece „Lion Heart“. Without his amazing song the project would have not been possible. Thank you Phil for your magnificent work![/font]

[font=Helvetica]Shot with Emotimo TB3 and Dynamic Perception stage one dolly, processed with LR and LRTimelapse.[/font]

[font=Helvetica][Video: http://vimeo.com/161763851]
[/font]
#2 richparry
Three years well spent, nicely done. Nice shooting and editing. Good music too. I've stood in many of the same places in the western US National Parks.

If you ever go back to edit, removing the birds (i.e., 42 second point) may be something to consider. I've recently been bugged by birds in my TLs and now I see them everywhere in TLs so I may be over sensitized to them.

My Latin is rusty, so I had to look up Tempus Fugit, it is a perfect title for your work.

Thanks for sharing.
Rich
Canon user: 5DM3, 5DM2, Rhino Slider (24" & 42"), Emotimo TB3. Use Adobe ACR and AE.
#3 daylapse
Perfect.
What to say... Hard work pays for itself. )
Thanks for sharing!
#4 DeanAZ
Bravo! Nice use of motion and wonderful scene selection. You have surely put a ton of effort into this.

...also check out: