• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Terra Sacra trailer - Seven continents, 24 countries, over six years

#1 seanfwhite
Hi all,

[Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwQ5Ltk1D7k]

Here's a 30-sec trailer for "Terra Sacra - Time Lapses" - a short time lapse film I shot over six years, in 24 countries, on seven continents. The film will be just under six minutes and will be released on the web sometime in late April.

Many of the shots were taken between 2006-2008 with original Canon 5D. I was very frustrated with the aperture flicker in some of the shots and looked for solutions all over the net to fix this. LRTimelapse has worked perfectly and I have managed to fix flicker from these early shots and transform the look of the film! Many thanks! I was happy to donate for this software....

Full details at www.terra-sacra.com

For more information:
Like my Facebook Page

Follow me on Twitter

Feel free to share.... Many thanks.
Sean F. White
www.seanwhite.net

My latest time lapse project: www.TERRA-SACRA.com

#2 Gunther
Promising! Looking forward to see the whole film.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 port foto
Hi, I am really impressed with your trailer. Six years taking time lapses.. incredible. for sure will be a masterpiece...
can`t wait to see it
Port foto

(2012-04-02, 09:37)seanfwhite Wrote: Hi all,

[Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwQ5Ltk1D7k]

Here's a 30-sec trailer for "Terra Sacra - Time Lapses" - a short time lapse film I shot over six years, in 24 countries, on seven continents. The film will be just under six minutes and will be released on the web sometime in late April.

Many of the shots were taken between 2006-2008 with original Canon 5D. I was very frustrated with the aperture flicker in some of the shots and looked for solutions all over the net to fix this. LRTimelapse has worked perfectly and I have managed to fix flicker from these early shots and transform the look of the film! Many thanks! I was happy to donate for this software....

Full details at www.terra-sacra.com

For more information:
Like my Facebook Page

Follow me on Twitter

Feel free to share.... Many thanks.

#4 seanfwhite
Thanks Gunther,

Feel free to share/tweet this link: www.terra-sacra.com

There's a link on the "Technical" page to LRTimelapse.

Cheers,
- Sean

(2012-04-02, 09:59)gwegner Wrote: Promising! Looking forward to see the whole film.

Sean F. White
www.seanwhite.net

#5 Gunther
Hi, is the finished video already released?
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#6 seanfwhite
almost done... planning a release at the end of May. Will post finished film for sure! Thanks for your interest.
(2012-05-04, 10:18)gwegner Wrote: Hi, is the finished video already released?

Sean F. White
www.seanwhite.net

...also check out: