ramped via AHG/qDDb to:

6second exp
7.2 interval
f8
iso 2000

I'd welcome any constructive feedback Smile

https://youtu.be/y9J9X_OqCe4
#2 Dale Davis
It was very nice. I would have liked to see more of the sun before it set, and I thought the color grading of sky was too orange for too long. A very nice job however.
#3 chrisstratton
Thanks, Dale. The sky really was orange but perhaps it should be tweaked. I had thought of shifting the colors to more bluish but that made them look muddy, and I also noticed the final keyframe or two resolved with some blue sky on their own, so I left the orange in. Perhaps too much saturation? I do appreciate your feedback and am trying to wrap my head around some sort of consistent or rational workflow.

More of the sun - yes, me too. That guy was really picking up speed as I was getting ready. Unfortunately, to capture more of the sun I would have to resolve my various setup issues much faster, lol. Yesterday was the first day in about 10 that I could anticipate some sort of open (non-overcast) sky as Tropical Storm Cristobal was in the neighborhood. I decided to make a run at a recording and started loading up and finding a location much too late.

...also check out: