• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

the sudden change of color in two adjacent frame

#1 Yuzhou DU
I have been facing this issue couple of times. that two frames which are adjacent to eachother, they have almost the same parameters but the color looks quite different. you can tell it from the photo or the histogram easily.

I posted the parameter and histogram for your information. please help to see what is reason behind.

thanks
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

#2 Gunther
Please see the expert tips video #5 for an explanation. Let me know, if it helps.
https://lrtimelapse.com/tutorial/expert/
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 ThatRidleyScottFan
Hello there Yuzhou, Gunther.
I have exactly the same issue. So far, I can't get rid of the flickering and those changes in color.
I just started to see the tutorials you shared Gunther, and I'm going to give it a try later to see if it works.
I'm trying the free version of the software first, because I do TONS of astrophotography timelapses, and even though I managed to control the flicker most of the time, I still have some issues, but if I have to be honest, I'm not going to pay for the software if it's not solving these problems.
I'm assuming it can defenitely fix this, because I've seen a lot of timelapses with worst lights coming and going than in my photos and there is zero issues, so, crossing my fingers.

...also check out: