• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

sequence can't be sorted by date

#1 martinheck
Hi Gunther,
I got a few sequences from Antarctica which are each over 8000 frames long.
The file naming is not sequential, but the exif dates are read correctly. when I press the toggle button in LRT to switch between alphabetical and date order nothing happens and its stuck at alphabetical.
This way I can make transitions as its in the wrong order. Not sure whats going on there.
Besides, just loading a sequence like that from my (10gbit) NAS take like 20min. previews etc are already done. just loading the folder Wink
Cheers,
Martin
Timestorm Films | Professional Timelapse Photography
www.timestormfilms.com
Youtube | Instagram
#2 Gunther
I'd need the log file to see what's going on. But I'll not have internet the next week because I'm on Galapagos. Maybe you could figure out from the log what's going on.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 martinheck
thanks for the quick answer. yea looks like something with the timestamps: [2019-12-07 21:54:20] DEBUG: TimeStamps not complete. Switching to Filename sort. investigating. cheers and enjoy galapagos!
Timestorm Films | Professional Timelapse Photography
www.timestormfilms.com
Youtube | Instagram
#4 Gunther
Try restarting computer, then delete the xmps from the folder. Reload the sequence and wait until that's done. Normally all date/time settings should be read. Otherwise, maybe one ore more images are corrupt.
#5 Gunther
Could you sort that out?

...also check out: