• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Time Span Filters

Video
#1 rikiph
For a long term tl I tried to use the Timespan filters but is frustrating to use it because sometimes return to 24 or 00 and there isn't the possibility to enter a number using the keyboard bot only with the arrows and at every step, the app began to filter and I have to wait and wait before to arrive at the desired time.

It will be possible to:
1- add the possibility to write the desired number in the box time
2- add a button with could we start the filtering after insert or arrived with arrows to the desired time
3- add also an incrementation of 5 minutes

I think the second suggestion could be useful also for the LCH filters, to start filtering after moving the slider on specific values.

Thanks again Gunther!
#2 Gunther
Thanks for your valuable suggestions. I'll have a look at this!
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 tobytimelapse
I second this! It took me about half an hour to click through the up and down arrows to choose a time span of 11am - 1pm. It was a relatively large sequence of 4000+ jpgs but I'm hoping you might be able to update so we can use number keys to type in the time span we require! Thanks for your great work, Gunter
#4 Gunther
Please test the current Beta in the Beta forum and give me feedback. There I implemented the timespan filters in a way that is better for long sequences.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: