• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

timelapse from munich: »münchen summertime«

#1 marDin
hi timelapser,

nearly each day i'm visiting the showrooms of lrtimelapse.com. There are timelapse movies which are astoundingly beautiful.

Inspired by the great videos i wanted to create my own timelapse movie. Since last year i take a closer look at this kind of photography. I like digital photography and the possibilities to create really creative stuff. So i decided in the last summer when i lived in Munich (Germany), the bavarian capital, to go out and start my first timelapse project. There i learned very much and could increase my skills. This video was shot using only my Canon EOS 550D.

Some more information about the timelapse movie called »münchen summertime«:
Shot from May-August 2012 at Munich, the Bavarian capital.
The timelapse sequences you see here were made of more than 9600 still images + some astonishing videoclips.
Initially it was planed as a short timelapse clip to check out the abilities of my camera, but finally a movie with over 9 minutes evolved. There are so many beautiful places in Munich ....the movie could easily be twice as long.

//
shot in a great summer with:
Canon EOS 550D

lenses used:
Sigma 10-20mm 4-5.6
Canon 18-55mm 3.5-5.6
Canon 50mm 1.8 II

music by:
Klaus Wunderlich - summertime
Rebellenherz - thunder and silence

During the shots i experimented with an DIY dolly. Also i tried different workflows (inclusive LRtimelapse) in the post production to handle the huge data volume.

shot and edited by Martin Hofer
//

Check it out: http://youtu.be/G5bz6X0TQ44

I hope you enjoy viewing the timelapse movie as much as i did shooting it.
Please comment.

Greets from Stuttgart (Germany)
marDin
auch auf twitter & youtube

...also check out: