• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Timelapse software import-HELP

#1 harrispratka
Hey guys. New to timelapse. Have a bunch of different time lapses along with other regular video I shot in Fiji for my honeymoon. Now it has come time to put the pencil to paper. Downloaded the LRTimelapse, but didnt want to go down the wrong path at the start.

Wanted to use Adobe Premiere or Final Cut Pro to put the film together. Would I have to export the work down in LRTimelapse into Lightroom and the finish putting together there before exporting to Adobe Premiere or Final Cut Pro.

Have a MacBook Pro if that makes any difference.

Would love some direction in my voyage.

Thanks so much guys.

Cant wait to get started!
#2 Gunther
So what exactly is your question?
Did you watch the tutorials? http://lrtimelapse.com/tutorial
Please watch at least the basic tutorial to get a clean start.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 harrispratka
Thanks for the quick reply. I wanted to know if I needed to purchase lightroom in order to export. After watching your first tutorial, that seems to be the case. Just wanted to make sure before purchasing.

Also, after further research, I noticed FCPX is easier to run on a mac than adobe premiere. Is that the case?

My thoughts were to use LRTimelapse and export the editted final clip into Lightroom and the put the finishing touches on the entire video (Timelapse and regular video blended together).

Please let me know your thoughts. Am I complicating the process?

Thanks for your help.
#4 Gunther
You will need Lightroom along with LRTimelapse, at least that's the cheapest and best option.
Cutting and combining the video then can be done in any video editing program. It doesn't matter if FCP or Premiere (Pro/Elements).
I like premiere more but that doesn't realy matter...
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#5 harrispratka
Good to know. Will decide which to use based on reviews for Mac users.

Thanks so much.

Appreciate it greatly

...also check out: