• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Timelapse with Cineslider in Europe

#1 DeejayMD
Hello @all.

Just arrived from my "Holidays", i brought you some time lapse sequences.
It was very hard to get the hole equipment up to the mountains, but i hope, the effort was worth it:

[Video: http://vimeo.com/26433164]

LRTimelapse was helpful again.

P.S.: It was a great trip.

Regards,

MD
#2 Gunther
Welcome back MD, or should I say farewell - since I live in Europe ;-)
Where exactly have you been? Looks like Alpes and the last crowded Beach remembered me on italy?

Anyway: great shots, well worth the effort!!

Keep up the good work an thank you for the credits,
Gunther
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 DeejayMD
(2011-07-15, 00:40)gwegner Wrote: Where exactly have you been? Looks like Alpes and the last crowded Beach remembered me on italy?

The countries are mentioned at Vimeo. Mountains were shot in Albania, like the first waterfall. The last waterfall is in Slovenia, and the first shot is in Croatia. Beach is also Albania.

Albanien hat mich 3 Reperaturen an meinem Auto gekostetSad.

BTW, Thx for the comment.

Regards,

MD
#4 Gunther
(2011-07-15, 00:58)DeejayMD Wrote: Mountains were shot in Albania, like the first waterfall. The last waterfall is in Slovenia, and the first shot is in Croatia. Beach is also Albania.

Albanien hat mich 3 Reperaturen an meinem Auto gekostetSad.

I was in slovenia once and liked it very much. Maybe I'm going that direction as well later this year, the plan yet was austria, slovenia, croatia - can you recommend albania as well (regardless der Reparaturen ;-)) ?
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#5 DeejayMD
(2011-07-15, 01:50)gwegner Wrote: (regardless der Reparaturen ;-)) ?
lol

Albania is worth a journey. Beside the great landscape the people are very kind. Without them i could have died:-), because my Visa didn`t work there and they helped me up.

But please, if you are traveling by car, don`t repeat my fault and get there with a Audi A3. At least you have to use a Jeep, because of the "streets".
When you cross the border you leave asphalt. Thats why there is no car insurance available.

Deutsche sind dort auch sehr beliebt. Wenn du ein Problem hast, sagst du einfach, du bist aus Deutschland und dir wird meist sofort geholfen. Auch die Polizei drückt bei deutschen beide Augen zu und sie läßt sich auch sehr günstig schmieren:-).

Regards,

MD

...also check out: