• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

timeslice effects

#1 prathu
I have a few suggestions if it would be possible to add on LRT,
1. Currently there are only 2 types of timeslice possible on LRT, it would be awesome if we were able to make more types like spiral, lines going from one specific point to different areas, for eg(https://youtu.be/jhLH6olhRO4?t=94), all the types on this but for photos specifically, maybe even for videos but I guess that would be tough, but that would definitely make the ultimate timelapses. I am not sure how much of a task it will be but I am just suggesting if its possible.
2. I like to add drop shadows on each strip of the timeslice, but it isn't possible on LRT currently, so either maybe add that option directly on LRT or if it is possible, or add an option to export this composition as layers on photoshop so we can have even more flexibility to tweak things.
Again, I am not sure is this is possible or would take too much to add but it would be a time saver for a lot of people.
Thanks!
#2 Gunther
I'll think about it - but in the first place, LRTimelapse is not a Graphics Program and doesn't focus on this kind of "pixel-based" editing. The main focus is the Metadata-Based editing which leaves such pixel based editing to other programs like Photoshop and After Effects.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: