• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Transform in Lightroom

Video
#1 JoanGP
Hi everyone,

I introduce myself my name is Joan, since it is the first time that I write in the forum.
The following happens to me, I am editing a timelapse that has been done in a room with an artist painting and I need the room to be perfectly framed with respect to the frame.
For that of course in lightroom I need to use the transform tool with the guides function.
Some days the camera moved a bit and for that there are some groups of photos that have a slightly different setting.
When these photos arrive at LRT, when the autotransitions are done they change the parameters of lightroom transform.
Has it happened to someone?
For the moment I solve it by finishing the work in LRT and when lightroom has taken the metadata I change only the transform and do the export and everything is fine. But you have to use transform twice.
Thanks in advance.
#2 Gunther
It seems that you wouldn't want to have the transform tool autotransitioned but instead just changed once during the sequence.
In that case I'd suggest to set 2 additional subsequent keyframes, one right before the change of perspective, and one on the change. So basically you would have 4 keyframes:
x-------------xo-------------o

xo is before/after the change. X keyframes will have the initial transform, o keyframes will have the transform after the change.
That way everything between the x will have the first transform everything between the o the second transform after applying "auto transition".

Hope I could explain it clearly.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 JoanGP
Hello, thank you for responding so quickly.
Yes exactly, I don't want it to do the autotransition because the change happens in two frames and not during part of the sequence.
The explanation is perfectly understood, the graph helps a lot.
I'm going to try it and tell you if it works out.

...also check out: