• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Transformation - Another timelapse from Norway

#1 sebeid
Hi
I have put together a small compilation of my work over the last couple of years, containing clips from Bergen and Geilo in Norway.
All the clips were edited with a licensed LRTimelapse 2, before taking them into Lightroom, AE and Final Cut Pro.
It may not be visible, but a lot of the sunset-clips were shot with the holy-grail technique, and I'm extremely impressed with how well LRTimelapse works, so thank you Gunther, you are a genius.
A litte more detalied description can be found under the video on vimeo.
[Video: http://vimeo.com/66513432]

All feedback is appreciated!

Sebastian
#2 magges
Very nice!

After watching several movies about Norway, I have the impression that I am the only person who travelled in Norway while it was raining for four weeks Wink
#3 sebeid
(2013-09-02, 00:23)magges Wrote: Very nice!

After watching several movies about Norway, I have the impression that I am the only person who travelled in Norway while it was raining for four weeks Wink

Thank you Magges!

You're not completely wrong, it rained for 170 days last year in Bergen plus there is snow in the winter, so it rains A LOT, but I just had to go out and shoot when the weather was good!
#4 Muddyfox87
WOW! This is an incredible timelapse! i guess you watch my own one! one can not compare with your Big Grin

bergen...you set bergen in a wonderful scene! a dreamy city!

thank you so much for this stunning minutes Smile
#5 Lukster
wow! this is just....perfect!
Wink
#6 chrisrtandy
Very nice compilation. Fantastic scenery and nice variation between day/night summer/winter.

...also check out: