• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Trouble Connecting to Syrp Geniei Mini

#1 gmartin1215
Hi,
New to this group, but I hope I am in the correct forum for my issue.

[size=small][font=verdana, helvetica, sans-serif]I received the Syrp 3-axis kit with the Genies Minis last week. I was able to connect to the Mini's through the app on my Samsung Galaxy Pro tablet and have a solid green LED, but maybe after 20-30 secs, they would disconnect to where I have a blinking green LED. The firmware on both Mini's are up to date because the app forced to to go through that process. After the firmware update, I powered off off both Mini's and then force closed the Syrp app on the tablet. Then I turned on both minis, next, launched the app, then connected both minis on the app to where I had a green check mark and the minis had solid green LEDs, but again it loses connection. The App at this point says searching and when it sees the minis, I reconnect again, but the loses connection again.
[/font][/size]
At this point, I have not connected a camera or the main Genie - just the minis

[size=small][font=verdana, helvetica, sans-serif]Can anyone help with this problem?[/font][/size]
#2 rodrigo
(2017-05-08, 21:45)gmartin1215 Wrote: Hi,

[size=small][font=verdana, helvetica, sans-serif]I received the Syrp 3-axis kit with the Genies Minis last week. I was able to connect to the Mini's through the app on my Samsung Galaxy Pro tablet and have a solid green LED, but maybe after 20-30 secs, they would disconnect to where I have a blinking green LED. The firmware on both Mini's are up to date because the app forced to to go through that process. After the firmware update, I powered off off both Mini's and then force closed the Syrp app on the tablet. Then I turned on both minis, next, launched the app, then connected both minis on the app to where I had a green check mark and the minis had solid green LEDs, but again it loses connection. The App at this point says searching and when it sees the minis, I reconnect again, but the loses connection again.
[/font][/size]

[size=small][font=verdana, helvetica, sans-serif]Can anyone help with this problem?[/font][/size]
Hi, have you watch this tutorial ? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUPvCe-CPOk  I just own a mini and it is not much help I can give you apart from this tutorial.
I know it may sound a stupid question but have you fully charged the minis before starting?, they take about overnight to be bully charged.
The green light on the mini will blink until you establish a connection between the mini and the app in you phone or tablet. also what version of android are you using? it has to be 5.22 and over.

regards,

Rodrigo
#3 gmartin1215
(2017-05-09, 16:23)rodrigo Wrote:
(2017-05-08, 21:45)gmartin1215 Wrote: Hi,

[/font][/size]

Hi, have you watch this tutorial ? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUPvCe-CPOk  I just own a mini and it is not much help I can give you apart from this tutorial.
I know it may sound a stupid question but have you fully charged the minis before starting?, they take about overnight to be bully charged.
The green light on the mini will blink until you establish a connection between the mini and the app in you phone or tablet. also what version of android are you using? it has to be 5.22 and over.

regards,

Rodrigo
Hi. Yeah. watched that video, and both mini's have full charge.
I am using a Samsung Galaxy Pro 8 which has Android 4.4.2
#4 rodrigo
Hummmm, sorry I have never used a mobile phone.
Regards,
Rodrigo

...also check out: