• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Trouble with LRTimelapse Sync Keyframes

#1 faspes
When using LRTimelpase Sync Keyframes script tab only one of the many keyframes gets synchronized to all the other frames. This is an issue with timelpases with changing light conditions where I generate multiple keyframes. It used to work just fine and now it doesn't. I have no idea what would have changed?? Help!
Thank you,
Francois
#2 Gunther
I'm not sure what you are experiencing. If you sequence has been properly initialized (run throught the first workflow row in LRT, brought the images to LR) the sync script will sync from the most selected image to the less selected ones. You have to select at minimum 2 images. Normally you will bring the settings from the keyframe you just edited to the next, then do changes then sync this to the next etc. Check my tutorials.

It might be a good idea to remove the sequence from the lightroom catalog and start over editing it in LRTimelapse. Reset it with "Metadata/Initialize", then start with the fist workflow row.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 faspes
Hi Guenther,

Yes I initialized the sequence properly through the first workflow row in LRT and dropped the images in Lr. I selected 5-6 keyframes I processed in Lr. If I select all those 5-6 keyframes and run sync script only the highlighted one of the 5-6 selected ones is being sync to all the frames. I am following your tutorials. So I’m not sure why not all the selected keyframes get sync in script???I tried restarting my sequence after deleting Lr catalog. I tried new image sequences with the same issue. francois
#4 Gunther
I still don't know exactly what you are expecting: of course the first (most selected) will be synced to all others. That's how it's supposed to be.

Posted mobile via Tapatalk...
#5 faspes
Then why selecting multiple keyframes if only one gets used to synchronize with all the other ones? So imagine that I took hundreds of shots over the course of 30 minutes of a sunset over a city. As you know the light/luminosity will change dramatically. Thats why you created those keyframes for your program to adjust for those changing light conditions over time. Am I missing something ?
#6 Gunther
Yes, I guess you are. Did you watch my tutorials? The transitions will be made in LRTimelapse vita auto transition after editing the keyframes as anchors.
The sync script is only used to bring the edits of one keyframe to the next as a starting point for modifications.

Please watch the basic tutorial in order to understand the workflow.
https://LRTimelapse.com/tutorial

#7 faspes
Thank you Guenther,
Once I finished editing my keyframes, I was wrongfully sync all the frames in Lr instead of LRT.
#8 Gunther
Yeah, that would have equilized everything. Glad you figured it out!

...also check out: