• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

UHQ 1620 Template?

#1 Bas
Hi Gwegner,

I was wondering, is it possible to just pump up the bitrate in your 1620 template? I noticed that the bitrate doesn't really compare to the UHQ 1080 template.
I
Further more, and this is just wondering, and the internetblogs don't really give me an answer. Is it even possible to create a template from lightroom that is losless and mainfile size, like Aplles ProRes? With other words, to use other codes? So that you can use the outcome in After Affects and Premiere for further editing?

Or is the best option then to just export in Tiff and be on the way to another program?
www.thetimewriters.com - recording the future
#2 Bas
Hi,

I think I succesfully tried to alter your existing video-templates. I now have a template for a movie of 4000 by 2250 for 24 fps, with a bitrate of 45000 kbps. Its a whopping 40Mb for 7 seconds, but it seems to hold up very, very well for edits/ zooms and pans in adobe premiere, and later conversions to youtube formats. An example after edit in premiere.

[Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9K1eEcwYoA4]

I am thrilled with this, cause it fits into my workflow. I like to alter the pans and zooms in the final edit, cause sometimes things better match when you just fiddle around with it.

And it saves time on a 2-pass method of saving the lrtimelapsed images into another set of jpg's and then convert them with quicktime, or at them as a sequence to adobe ae, of premiere. The latter ones extremely demanding of your computer cause of the sheer size of opening 400 images of 20mb each in AE.

Anyway, If there is interest I can make them for all fps, and share them with you?

Regards,

Bas
www.thetimewriters.com - recording the future
#3 lemur
Can you upload these template?
#4 Vinc26
Hi,

Have you found a way to encode in Apple ProRes422HQ ?

Smile
#5 Gunther
The new PRO templates are available:
http://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-prof...-lightroom
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#6 pxlar8
The new templates are great, but is there a way to use a different codec than H.264? Specifically, ProRes?

#7 Gunther
Not that I'm aware of...
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: