• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Snapshot enhancement.

#1 lage
Hi.
Today, it seem that snapshot just saves a copy of the .xmp files.
Would it be possible to include all settings  in LRT5 as well, such as selected images, reference area etc?

BR,
Lage
#2 Gunther
I'll have to think about it - what do you mean with "selected images" - and which others settings do you think would make sense saving for the snapshot? I'm still not sure if saving all settings for the snapshots would be an advantage or disadvantage-
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 lage
For me a snapshot should include the complete state of LRT5 and images at a specific point. Loading a snapshot should do a rollback to that state.
Lets say i select a subset of images  and a reference area to do visual deflicker . Before i launch deflicker i take a snapshot, in case the outcome of the deflicker is unsatisfying.
Whenever i do a rollback to that snapshot, i want the same reference area and the same subset of images to be selected.

Perhaps a way to select which settings that should be included in the snapshot? A bit like how you can select which settings that should be synced in LR?

BR,
Lage
#4 Gunther
Btw: You don't need a snapshot to rollback Deflicker. Just click on the “remove Deflicker“ button in the toolbar.

I'll think about your request.

Posted mobile via Tapatalk...
#5 lage
If i want to rollback a deflicker on a subset of images, i'll need a snapshot, right? "Remove deflicker" will remove it on ALL images i think.

BR,
Lage
#6 Gunther
Exactly.

Posted mobile via Tapatalk...

...also check out: