• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Unwanted camera movements

Question
#1 Jose
Hi all,
Just curious about this.... Is there anything LRTimelapse can do with unwanted camera movements?

Yes, I have a sequence with 3 or 4 litlle unwanted movements of the camera and I was wondering if you have been in this situation before and if there is a solution.

Thanks for sharing your experience in advanced!

:-)
#2 Gunther
There is no automatic way. If it's only some quick shakes you could try fixing it manually by setting the crop for the whole sequence a bit smaller than normal and then set keyframes at the shakes, for example if frame 20 and 21 is off a bit than set keyframes to 19,20,21 and manually align the crop of 20 and 21 so that they align with 19. I already did this a couple of times successfully but it's a lot of trial and error and so only appicable if only few frames are off.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 Jose
(2012-09-16, 23:17)gwegner Wrote: There is no automatic way. If it's only some quick shakes you could try fixing it manually by setting the crop for the whole sequence a bit smaller than normal and then set keyframes at the shakes, for example if frame 20 and 21 is off a bit than set keyframes to 19,20,21 and manually align the crop of 20 and 21 so that they align with 19. I already did this a couple of times successfully but it's a lot of trial and error and so only appicable if only few frames are off.

Thanks Gunther!
I'll try my best but as far I can see I'll have to be more careful beforehand with tripod and windy situations.
Still trying and learning with LRTimelapse.

...also check out: