• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#1 Chris 81
Hi everybody,

I want to use some timelapse sequences as B roll for some other film projects.
I usually shot in V-log with the gh5. Is there any tutorial or do you have any tips on how to develop the raw images in lightroom to create a v-log look. So that it is matching with the video footage before grading. Iam very familiar with lightroom and LRtimelapse. For stills or timelapse I shoot with the Nikon z7 if that matters.
The main issue is that I would like to use those timelapses in different video projects with completely different end looks. So they would need to be as V-log as possible. Of course fps and resolution are the same in every project. This question is only about the colour, sharpness and contrast...

Thank you very much for your help.

Chris
#2 Gunther
There should be Luts for this available somewhere. But I wouldn't recommend doing that, because you would loose quality.
When processing timelapse, normally you should use the power of raw processing to get the best result possible. If you convert that to log, you will loose a lot of information which you would then have to restore when undoing the log in the video processing.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: