• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#1 rodrigo
Hi Gunther,

I just downloaded LRTimelapse version 4.6, installed it according to the instructions, I double click the Start Icon but it does not launch LRTimelapse, is there a problem with this new version?.

kind regards,

Rodrigo
#2 rodrigo
Hi Gunther, I do apologize, please forget this I restarted the machine and now it is working fine.

kind regards,

Rodrigo
#3 Gunther
Most likely you have only a 32bit java installed, this will make LRT fail to launch if it doesn't get enough memory (other programs running). That might be the reason that the restart helped.
So: if you are on a 64bit machine and OS, make sure to uninstall all Java instances via control panel / add/remove programs, then install the 64bit java from the link provided on http://lrtimelapse.com/install
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#4 rodrigo
Hi Gunther,

That was the case, as I started LRTimelapse it came up with a warning message saying that I was running java 32bits, I had already uninstall the previous java's as the installation of it asked me if I wanted to uninstall older versions. I connected via your link to the java download and reinstalled. Hey presto!! started with no problems.

Thank you very much for your prompt reply.

Rodrigo

...also check out: