• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#1 rodrigo
Hi Gunther, 

There seem to be a problem with Version 4.7.3; I shot a sequence of 1232 frames (41 secs), did all the required adjustments in LRT and Lightroom, then I exported it as a LRT Pro (Tif 16bit), it took well over 8 hrs to create the folder LRT_xxx., with all1232.tif images in it.

As I tried to render the .mov sequence first using the Codec: ProRes it started creating the movie but it stoped the rendering short of it final frame, rendering only 27 sec's instead of the projected 41sec's.

Then I tried creating an .Mp4 using the Codec  Mp4 (H264) and the same thing happened, it rendered only 27sec's of the projected 41sec's.

Any ideas?

Regards,

Rodrigo
#2 Gunther
Hi Rodrigo, please open the render dialog in LRT again (File/Render Video) then choose your intermediary sequence (the LRT_ folder with the tiffs),
render again and when the rendering fails, go to "info menu/show log" and send me the log file.
I don't think it's an issue with 4.7.3, but rather something like this. But you might want to upgrade to 4.7.4 before trying.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 rodrigo
Hi Gunther, thanks for the info, unfortunately, I started re-exporting the sequence to 8bits, just in case that was the problem.
Alas it re-wrote the sequence. I also upgraded immediately to version 4.7.4, sorry.
I will let you know if everything is back to normal, once it finish exporting.

regards,

Rodrigo
#4 Gunther
Before exporting everything again, defninitely make sure to have the same aspect ratio and crop applied to the full sequence. In most of the cases this is the reason when only a part of the sequence is rendered.
I'd abort the new export, then select the whole sequence (filters cleared) in Grid view, select whole sequence then use the Lightroom Synchronize tool, uncheck everything then check only "Crop" and synchronize the crop.
Now export again.
#5 rodrigo
Hi Gunther, I'm happy to report that everything went allright this time, after 7 hrs of exporting by lightroom, it rendered ok. with no errors. Thank you for that.
One more thing, maybe it sounds stupid but in the preview window on the opposite corner to the play and stop butoon, there is a blue ying and yang button, what is it function? :-)

regards,

Rodrigo
#6 Gunther
That will refresh the folder tree :-)

sent mobile via tapatalk...

...also check out: