• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Very much flicker

#11 Gunther
If you have put the screenshot on dropbox, you can create a public link and add it as image here in the forum.
The other way is to use the "attach" function, at the very botton of the reply page.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#12 nikonman05
Hi, think this will be the last post in this thread Smile
Now I have rendered the sequence with LRT Exporter using the LRT Motion Blur Medium. And I am very satisfied with the result, looks that the Motion Blur have removed the flicker in the foreground. It´s remarkable how the result is, thinking about the crazy flicker in the beginning!

One question: I want a little more contrast, can I do this in Lightroom without going into LRT, and then render it again?
#13 Gunther
Yes, if you didn't animate the contrast, you could just change it on the fist frame and then sync only the contrast to all other frames of the sequence. But be aware, that the visual deflicker might not be that accurate after this. So:

My recommendation would be to not use Contrast slider but just do the adjustment on each keyframe separately via Whites/Blacks, Shadows/Highlights, then save metadata for the keyframes, reload in LRT, do the Autotransition, save, come back to lightroom and then finish the workflow by loading metadata for all frames and then exporting.
It's quickly done and will probably give you better results.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: