• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

VERY Small Text and Icons

#1 Jim Britch
Hi - I just bought and loaded LRTimelapse (pro).  The text and icons are so small that they are virtually unreadable.  I can lower the screen resolution and make the program useable but then all of my other programs become too large to use.  I have adjusted text and so on in the display settings but once again my other programs become unusable.  I can use the magnifying glass but that is a bit of a pain turning it on for LRT and then off for LR.  So what I am hoping is that there is a way to set the scaling for this program alone that will make the program usable without conflicting with settings for other programs.

BTW, my recommended screen is 3840 x 2160 pixels.

Any thoughts - Thanks,

Jim Britch
#2 Gunther
Just change the scaling factor in the settings.

Sent from my Mi 4i using Tapatalk
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 Jim Britch
Than you for the reply.  That solution works with LR/LRT and I will use it.  It does affect all of my programs so I will have to adjust the settings when using other programs.

Have a great and safe photo day.

Regards,

Jim Britch
#4 Gunther
Hi Jim, this is certainly not true. If you change the scaling in the LRTimelapse settings, this will only affect LRTimelapse itself, no other programs. Just set the scaling factor to something between 1.5 and 2.0 according to your needs in LRTimelapse. Then restart LRTimelapse.

This will not affect Lightroom or any other programs on your computer.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#5 Jim Britch
Thank you very much.  The program scaling factor was the actual control that I had been looking for and did not find even though I should have.  The scaling factor that I was using was the Windows scaling factor which did apply to all programs.  The program specific scaling factor was the one I was hoping was available and it was.  Once again thank you very much. 

Regards,

Jim Britch

...also check out: