• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#1 rodrigo
Dear Friends,

I wonder if you could help me, why is there sometime different output of video, sometime it is a full screen and some time it has a black border around the video, thicker at the sides, I think it is a setting which I would like to have it as a constant but for the life of me I can't figure it out. The photos are the same size same depth and same focal lenght .

kind regards,

Rodrigo
#2 Gunther
Hi, where do you see those borders? In the final rendered video? Which player are you using? It might be the player adding those borders since LRTimelapse normally never add any borders to videos.
Please show a screenshot if in doubt.

Posted mobile via Tapatalk...
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 rodrigo
Hi Gunther,

All videos are ProRes-422_1080p_25_HQ.mov, I use MPC-HC x64 to view the files.

I create the films using Corel VideoStudio10 Pro to assemble the original timelapses into an .mp4 video.

Here is a screen shot showing a timelapse covering the screen from edge to edge. and the second image show a second timelapse that it is short from the side edges though both timelapse have the same settings.

Kind regards,

Rodrigo
#4 Gunther
Do you see this in mpc player also?

Posted mobile via Tapatalk...
#5 rodrigo
Hi Gunther,

Yes both of them on the MPC player, have a black border but one more pronounced than the other, as you can see in these screen shots. The one that is not so pronounced fills the screen ok.
#6 Gunther
Hi Rodrigo, I'll send you a beta which most likely fixes this. Please rerender the sequence (File/Render Video -> Choose the intermediary sequence for rerendering).

...also check out: