• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Video skips every one second

#1 steinardo
Hi, just wondering if anyone have seen this behavior in your videos. In this video, created with LR/LRT, 5 s interval in A mode. As you can see there is a slight skip every one second - anybody have a clue of why this is happening?

https://www.flickr.com/photos/steinardo/16891037172/
#2 Gunther
Does the playback of the previews in LRTimelapse show this as well?
Does the original video exported from LRTimelapse (before web upload or any other processing) show this as well?
It looks to me like a bad conversion from one framerate to another, maybe in the video post processing where frames have been dropped. But before knowing about your workflow, I cannot say forsure.
Maybe you could upload the original video from LRTimelapse to dropbox share the link and tell us about your settings.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 steinardo
Thanks for your quick response. It appears that the video from LRT was fine, and the time skip was produced in Premiere when I added the music. So I need to look at that step again.

Any other convenient suggestion of how to add music? I don't think you can do it from within LRT? Maybe a feature suggestion?
#4 Gunther
The most important thing is to use the exact same framerate (for example 29,97) in Premiere for the project and exporting that you used when rendering in LRTimelapse! Otherwise you will get the effect that you experienced.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#5 steinardo
Yes, that seems logical. Or maybe even build the video from the LRT jpg files from scratch in Premiere when you need music.

Thanks again.

...also check out: