• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#1 rodrigo
Hi Gunther, is there a workflow available for working with time lapse videos?

kind regards,

Rodrigo
#2 Gunther
Yes, the "Video Workflow". Basically it will spit-up a movie file into single frames so that you can use LRTimelapse Workflow as usually.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 rodrigo
Thanks Gunther.
Regards.
Rodrigo.
#4 rodrigo
Hi Gunther, I just visited the Video Workflow tab in the written instructions and it say "to be done", are they somewhere else?.

regards,

Rodrigo
#5 Gunther
There is not much instructions needed. Just choose the video file in the video import dialog, select the destination path and create the image sequence.

Posted mobile via Tapatalk...
#6 tlvideo
Hello Gunter, I've got a question related to this topic. Here's what I would like to do: after exporting the prores file from LRTimelapse I'd like to edit the shot within After Effects (stabilize the hyperlapse). And after the After Effects work I'd like to save that as a 10 bit prores file, but I'm on Windows, so I'm wondering if I can do this via LRTimelapse. As I see I could use the video workflow, but that produces JPG files, so it's 8 bit only. Is there any way to easily do it? I don't want to edit the RAW files directly in After Effects, because it would be a nightmare to stabilize more complicated hyperlapses. I use Pro version of LRTimelapse 4.
#7 Gunther
The video workflow is the wrong approach for stabilizing in AE.

We already discussed a couple of times, how to bring AE into the LRTimelapse workflow, for example here: https://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-how...2#pid15092

...also check out: