• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#1 1tio1
If I upload a video on Vimeo with added music which isn't mine, let's say a song from the radio, how to do that? What about music rights and so?

And in the same context. Am I allowed to use the free version of LRTimelapse when I put my final result on youtube or vimeo? In other words, for what kind of publications do you need the private or commercial version?

Thanks! Smile
#2 Gunther
I would suggest using Music under a free CC-BY license, you can for example find cool stuff at jamendo.com

As long as you stay under the 400 images limit with the free version you can use the sequences for non commercial use.
You'll need the private liecense for longer sequences, to unlock all features and of course to support me... :-)

You'll need the commercial version if you sell your time lapse sequences.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 1tio1
(2013-02-23, 11:57)gwegner Wrote: I would suggest using Music under a free CC-BY license, you can for example find cool stuff at jamendo.com

So I can't just add about any music I like, without getting into trouble with the music industry? Even when don't make money out of it?

But I'll check Jamendo out. Smile

Quote:As long as you stay under the 400 images limit with the free version you can use the sequences for non commercial use.
You'll need the private liecense for longer sequences, to unlock all features and of course to support me... :-)

I'm going to do that eventually, when I'm more certain about my timelapses Smile
LRTimelapse is just great!

Quote:You'll need the commercial version if you sell your time lapse sequences.

And what if someone wants to buy it, after you put it on Vimeo or something for entertainment purposes only? :p

Thanks!

...also check out: