• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

visual preview: all frames rendered _except_ 4* keyframes

#1 chasg
This is a weird one: I finished a visual preview render, and the "deflicker" button didn't become active. A scroll through found that all frames had been rendered except for the 4* keyframes. 

I reinitialised and then reloaded the xmp's from the keyframes in LR, but the same thing happened.

This sequence requires deflickering, so I do need them all to be rendered.

Before I start all over again (I'd rather not, I did a lot of careful work on these keyframes), is there any way to force these frames to render so I can deflicker? And what should I do in the future to ensure that this doesn't happen again?

One thing I did differently from the 400 or so movies I've worked on before, is to use a range mask on one of the radial filters (just testing the feature). When I started that render, it stalled at about 100 frames in, so I deleted the range mask in all of the keyframes (and double-checked it). The render issue I've posted about here should be my normal workflow.

Any info would be greatly appreciated. fyi: I'm running LRT Pro 5.0.4 and LR Classic 7.2 on Windows 10.

Cheers!

Chas
#2 chasg
follow-up: I decided to use the "clear all LRTimelapse editing" contextual menu, and started again (with one less keyframe as the time before). The same problem has happened, except not at the keyframes. I'm not entirely sure, but I _think_ that the non-rendered images are where the keyframes were the last time I tried.

I'm at a loss as to how to recover this sequence. Starting from scratch hasn't helped. Any suggestions?

...also check out: