• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Visual Previews Issue Freezing with LRTimelapse 5

#1 DTNYC
For the past 24 hours I have been having huge issues with creating Visual Previews on my time lapses in LRTimelapse 5. Everything seems to be running smoothly, then it gets to about 70% and seems to freeze. The system seems like it's plugging away working, but in LR time-lapse it is stuck at 70% done, 311 remaining, etc. The pink visual previews bar also freezes and doesn't start loading any more. I tried rebooting, starting the whole process from scratch (I re-converted the media from the card to DNG with LRtimelapse importer again, went through the whole process, Lightroom edits, then got to Visual Previews again, and boom, same issue.) Any help is greatly appreciated!
#2 Gunther
I'd need the log file after this happens (info-menu). If you restart LRTimelapse or the computer, you don't need to redo everything, just load the sequence, turn on the Visual Previews, and it will continue where it left off.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 jacekottawa
Please help 5.6.0 version stock on 2-3% previews processing, is running between 2-3% no progress
#4 Gunther
Close LRTimelapse. Update your Dng Converter (link on the install page). Restart LRTimelapse.
If the problems persist, send me your log file (via info menu).

Sent mobile...
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: