• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Visual Workflow / line 3 Save / LRT Activity ? ? ?

#1 MurrayH77
Hello! I'm a relatively new user - i've been through the Holy Grail sequence with qDslrDashboard maybe five-seven times or so. Overall it's quite a scheme / development! Congratulations on such an amazing job!  (I'd have to include Zoltan as well)

After pressing 'Save' on line 3 of the Visual Workflow, i wonder why LRT seems to be so active in it's computations ? ? ? Though i ordered a new computer yesterday, on my current computer the Export step(from Lightroom) after line 3 save (in LRT) is quite slow, and if LRT is busy doing something then the Export is just that much slower. Is there a way to shut off that (seemingly extraneous LRT) activity, without exiting from the LRT program, as it doesn't appear to be contributory to the main workflow.

Thanx,

MurrayH77
#2 Gunther
Just make sure to turn off the visual preview generation by clicking again on "Visual Previews" when you go to Lightroom! Otherwise it will have the deflicker applied and start rebuilding the visual previews (what might be useful if you plan to refine the deflicker, but not, if you want to export directly).
I've explained this in the instructions too: http://lrtimelapse.com/workflow
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 MurrayH77
Thanx, Gunther!

Pressing "Visusal Previews" after hitting the last Save button does seem to shut off the extra processing. That plus i did get the new computer, and it almost seems 'snappy' now!

Thanx, again.

...also check out: