• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Volcanic Plateau

#1 spatience
Folks - here's my latest time lapse.

LR Timelapse performed well with Lightroom to make the individual clips from each shoot. When exported with other clips using Premiere Pro, it created a choppy version. It doesn't show in the version here because I exported as Quicktime with a Photo Jpg codec. But that took forever to upload to Vimeo. Does anyone know a fix? Anyway, enjoy.

https://vimeo.com/42474382

Stephen

#2 Gunther
Hi, normally such issues result from different frame rates between source-material and the sequence in Premiere Pro and/or the output frame rate when rendering. Please make sure, all these three frame rates match!

Anyway, nice sequences!
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 spatience
Thanks Gunther. So does that mean if I exported in Lightroom using your 29.967 fps profile, and I export the final work in Premiere at 29.97, then I'll get the choppy effect I've been experiencing? While the fps are very close together I'd expect them to work. Should I start again and do with a new fps common to both Lightroom and Premier?

Thanks again !
#4 Gunther
No, 29.967 and 29.97 is the same. But take care to set the sequence fps in Premiere to the same you use in the output profile!
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: