• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

We are looking for a partner to sell Motorized Slider in your country

#1 Multibase
[size=x-small][font=Arial][size=medium]Hello everybody from the Forum, my name is Julio, I'm located in Brazil, and I've developed a motorized slider that can be used with DSLR cameras and camcorders. It can repeat movements with absolute accuracy or manually using a joystick with control of speed and direction, acceleration and deceleration. Among other features, it can be used to make photo, time-lapse and filming with professional ambitions.[/size]

[size=medium]We are looking for a person or a company that wants to build and sell sliders in its own country. You could source the physical part of the equipment locally, and we would provide the electronics with on-board programming for the Slider, because we have the know-how of more than 4 years of development. This would save you a lot of money and time for research, development, programming, electronics, prototyping, testing.[/size]

[size=medium]You'd get everything ready and tested and would only have to take care of the most simple which is the physical part: assembly of the slider and the boxes with the electronics inside (we can provide assistance in this part), and the sale of equipment.[/size]

[size=medium]There are international suppliers that sell parts to mount the slider and others who sell the slider assembled and finished, needing to make some modifications to the structure. But if you want to design and create your own slider, as an option, we can provide consulting, and our cad and 3d files designs of our Slider, bill of materials, suppliers, manufacturing processes, assembly, etc..[/size]
[size=medium]            [/size]
[size=medium]Another great advantage in this partnership would be that the investment in this business is minimal, you would just get us lots of 5 or 10 peaces and they are already tested and functional with warranty.[/size]

[size=medium]For you it would be an opportunity to make money. Just to have an idea: we sell our equipment in Brazil for less than $700 and we've done promotions for the equivalent of $440, i.e. depending on your supplier prices the physical part, you could sell the final equipment for less than that, that it's a value accessible to a motorized slider (with LCD display, joystick, etc...), i.e. the price of the equipment is pretty competitive and interesting even abroad.

The Slider can be viewed at www.multibase.com.br

If you find this proposal interesting and you would like to start a partnership, please send an email to us with your questions: contato@multibase.net.br
Please do not contact us if you want to purchase a single unit for your personal use.

Thanks Gunther for us allow put this post in your forum.

Julio Planella
www.multibase.com.br        [/size]
[Image: https://ssl.gstatic.com/ui/v1/icons/mail...eardot.gif][/font][/size]
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

#2 Multibase
Some people have got in touch with us to sell Slider in your city or State.
Independent from this, we're not looking for exclusivity, i.e. even if there is already someone near you selling the Slider, you can also mount it and sells it because they may be physically different, with final prices, but using our firmware, that is, the same operation and system functions, including we offer customization and could even be offered new features development According to your need.

Hugs from Brazil to all.
Julio F. Planella
www.multibase.com.br

...also check out: