• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pulse from Alpines Labs

#1 rodrigo
Hi, I was just wondering if any of the lapsing comunnity has bought a Pulse time lapse device from Alpine Lbs. I did and it works fine with the Canon 50D as they supply a compatible cable to conect with. But my Canon 5D MK IV doesn't have the same connection as the 50D so I can't communicate with it and I was wondering if anybody had the same problem.  
I got supplied with a charger cable USB to Micro HDMI D plug and a camera connecting cable Micro HDMI D Plug to to Mini USB Type B Plug, this one you can use with the 5D MK III or the 50D, but not the 5d MK IV. 

I tried using an adaptor Micro HDMI D Plug to USB female and try to connect the camera with the charger cable included in the package but it does not connect. Any ideas?

[size=x-small][size=x-large][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=small][size=medium]regards,[/size][/size][/font][/size][/size]

[size=x-small][size=x-large][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=small][size=medium]Rodrigo[/size][/size][/font][/size][/size]
#2 stars
Hi,

I have a Micron and a Radian from Alpine, both are excellent. Next stop Pulse and/or Radian 2.

If I ever have any problem, an email to AL always gets an immediate, relevant, and helpful response, they are good guys, so just email them if you have problems.
#3 rodrigo
Hi, it is sorted, Alpine brought out a sofware and a firmware update and now works fine. Now I have to learn how to use it ?

...also check out: