• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What are the top programs to make a short movie out of your timelapse

#1 pondo98136
I was curious what program everyone is using to make a short video out of their timelapse video's? I have been using windows movie maker and want to upgrade to a more professional program. Could you please remark on what program you use.

Thanks
#2 richparry
Sony Vegas Pro is my firm vote, I've been using it for 12 years.

I also have the complete Adobe CC suite but it is cumbersome and a behemoth.

Rich
Canon user: 5DM3, 5DM2, Rhino Slider (24" & 42"), Emotimo TB3. Use Adobe ACR and AE.
#3 Gunther
Premiere Elements is easy to use and cheap too.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#4 Cliffo
Pinnacle Sudio was a gem but prone to crashing. It is no longer sold and has been taken over by Avid. This does the job but is nowhere near as intuitive as Pinnacle was. It does however include all of the effects and transitions in the package where Pinnacle every set was at extra cost.

We use Premiere Pro CS6 but only for Police work. It is very powrful and stable but has a steep learning curve. I haven't tried doing a movie with colorful effects and transitions as it would not be appropriate for crime Scenes.

I also have Sony Vegas but have not put it through its paces yet.

Not quite sure what you are trying to do. LRTimelapse interfaced with Adobe Lightroom can already produce a movie. If you already have the sequence and want to import it into something else then your question would make sense.
#5 pondo98136
Thanks

...also check out: