• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What can I do with the cameras I have?

#1 newage
Hello!
I am very new to time lapsing. 5 years ago I invented a sprouter - a device that allows everybody to grow theyr own garden at home. With all the lack of advertising I barely make a living from it.
At some point I decided to shoot a demo video of things growing into my machine, thus showing people what it exactly do. I used my old Cannon 350D camera with external power supply and intervalometer like this.
So here's what I got at the end
[Video: https://www.facebook.com/mikroferma/vide...331566745/]
I know, it is far from perfect, but most important, shooting time lapse with my old DSLR camera will soon destroy it. And I can't afford anything new...

Luckily a friend of mine gave me his Camcorder Canon HF11. Although a very modern camera it does not come with built-in time lapse option.

Do you have any suggestion how I can use it to make successful time lapse of various plants growing into the sprouter?
#2 Gunther
Hmm, why do you think, shooting time-lapse with your Canon will destroy it? I don't think so. Cameras can usually shoot 150k images and more without breaking the shutter. This will take you years... I know of no time lapse photographer whose camera broke because of time lapse shooting.

sent mobile via tapatalk...
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 newage
Is it possible to shoot timelapse with the Cannon HF11?
#4 Gunther
A camcorder is usually not the right tool for time lapse shooting.

sent mobile via tapatalk...
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: