• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Timeout Display

#1 Roland
Hallo liebe User, folgende Frage, habe ein Samsung Handy und Android 13, ich kann beim time out des Displays dort nur bis 30 inuten einstellen, alle App Behelfslösungen können dieses Problem nicht verhindern (also, dass der Bildschirm dauerhaft an bleibt), denn wenn das Handy in den Time out Modus geht, werden auch keine Daten mehr Qdslr-Dashboard übermittelt. Wie regelt ihr das oder gibt es dazu eine Lösung? Beim iPhone ist das kein Problem, allerdings ist dort die App nicht mehr verfügbar, daher habe ich mir extra das Android Handy gekauft und stehe jetzt vor einem weiteren Problem.

Gruß
Roland

Hello dear users, the following question, I have a Samsung cell phone and Android 13, I can only set the time out of the display up to 30 minutes, all app workarounds cannot prevent this problem (that is, that the screen stays on permanently), because if If the cell phone goes into time out mode, no more data will be transmitted to the QDSLR dashboard. How do you manage this or is there a solution? This isn't a problem with the iPhone, but the app is no longer available there, so I bought the Android phone and am now faced with another problem.

greeting
Roland
#2 Gunther
Did you set the "Keep Screen On" Option in the Settings of qDslrDashboard ? You should.
Maybe that's sufficient.
If not, I have good experience with this app to keep the screen on for other purposes: https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...reen_alive
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 Roland
Danke das probiere ich aus ??????
#4 Roland
It works ??? happy ?? thank you Gunther for your tireless and great work

...also check out: