• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

LR export error

#1 from_scotland_with_love
I get this message when trying to export.
Any help please.
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

#2 Gunther
Restart the computer, try again. If it doesn't help, uninstal LRTimelapse (on Windows via add/remove programs, on Mac via the provided uninstall script), reinstall latest version from https://lrtimelapse.com/download
Try again.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 from_scotland_with_love
I solved it another way without restarting. I went to the tools and there was solving solution. I run it and it worked. Thanks! I am using LR for my TL for the first time as before used Bridge.
I've got another question Gunther. Do you have another scripts for exporting images? Or is there a way to customise them? One of the reasons why I like Bridge is because when you exporting images you can apply some actions from photoshop or just resize images the way I like. For example I usually do colour correction with LAB action so that images look better or what if I want to resize image so that it is not cut when rendering (just squeeze) as I don't like to loose part of sky or foreground and for landscape it is not noticeable.
#5 Gunther
I don't really understand what you mean with "Other scripts" for export. You can use the TIFF presets via LRTExport and then do whatever you want with the TIFFs before rendering. Another option would be to create your own export presets in Lightroom, just take care to define the naming exactly as LRTExport does. Of course then you won't be able to take profit of the other features that LRTExport provides (directly calling render in LRT, multi sequence export etc...).
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: