• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Which slider bundle do you use ?

#11 plentyblackcoffee
I have the two axis Cinetix Axis360. I'm a rookie, but it seems pretty solid for timelapse work. It breaks down into highly portable 16" lengths, so its easy to pack. Not lightweight, but no motors are. Inexpensive backup batteries are available on Amazon for longer shoots. I have plenty to learn and I think rig this will go far before I push its limits.
#12 kimjelly
I'd love to find a decent travel slider and the thought of 16" lengths sounds great. I also like the sound of the Rhino but it is so expensive and seems to be lacking in it's software development. I own a pocketslider (old version) and it's built like a tank and has never let me down, and it works just fine with qdslrdashboard. I honestly think I could use my pocketslider as a cricket bat or even as a battering ram and it would just look at me and smile.
I want to upgrade to something like the new PocketSlider PT PRO, but I'm unsure how to pack it for travel even the 80cm length would be a hassle. Would be great to fit one inside a rucksack to keep it hidden and have my hands free. Also I'm not a huge fan of only relying on mobile phones or tablets for motion control. So I'll wait for the industry to invent something... Oh and getting a stage one in the UK is tough at the moment, but the S1 would be first on my list.

...also check out: