• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Which Window?? Bug Report. And Rendering Issue

#1 carlameeske
I was doing two operations and encountered a bug

1) I had exported a movie from LRC
2) I at the same time as the LRC export was going on, asked LRT7 to render a different movie using its internal engine. Focused on that, I checked the results as was happy. Spent a minute doing file renaming, and then went to LRC to see if the exporting was finished. It was,
3) Tried to come back to LRT7 and the program could not settle on a window to show me - the window that pops up after it has received an export from LRC, or the other task I was working on (2).

I had to force quit LRT7

I restarted LRT7, and learned how to use the File > Render menu to find the sequence that LRC had sent over. It was tricky, because the file search function did not work at first and I could not see my external drive. Uh oh. I tried it a few times, and the drive showed up and everything went fine.

Macbook Air M2 Sonoma 14.5
Bete 8 Build 957
#2 carlameeske
The window kept shifting back and forth, couldnt click on anything or do anything.. a little more clarity on what i encountered. Thanks
#3 Gunther
I tried to reproduce it but couldn't. Can you? If so, could you write down step-by-step what to do to reproduce it?
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: