• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Whispering Iceland | 4K

Photo
#1 arisx
[size=small]It's something about timelapse photography, it brings to life the dynamic forces of nature.[/size]
[size=small]Iceland is said to be the Mekas landscape for photographers. It is considered as the country of fascinating contrasts. Broadly known as "The Land of Fire and Ice", it is home to both a portion of the biggest ice sheets in Europe, and probably the most active volcanoes on the planet.[/size]
[size=small]Iceland is the place where there is light and dimness, where long summer days with almost 24-hours of daylight are counterbalanced by short winter days.
Icelandic scenenery still remains for all intents and purposes untouched by human progress.[/size]

[Video: https://vimeo.com/195085480]
#2 mvettas
Amazing Nick
#3 arisx
Thank you! Smile
#4 port foto
Impresive work!

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
#5 usmaan
this is absolutely breath taking! i really like the initial part of the film, with the slow build up and dark/foreboding music.
Fan of all things epic & adventurous.
#6 Krimolvig
This were real pleasant to watch! I loved the way you combined sounds from nature and some nontraditional editing. Great job!
+ 1 follower on Vimeo
Running Molvig Media Timelapse-company | Vimeo | Youtube | Facebook

#7 Scott Herder
Beautiful work. Clearly a beautiful place. I liked how you used time-remapping in some of the shots and had some fun zoom transitions. Great work.
#8 JHPictures
wow - very impressive work! I have been to many of the places shown in the video and feel tempted to return with my time laps equipment...;-)
Best
Jens
#9 mathieu
This is awesome! Really nice artistic vision at shooting and great editing job as well. I will follow your creations with pleasure! Thanks
#10 robvg
Stunning. Beautiful and artistic work

...also check out: