• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

White Balance Data Not Transferring/Transitioning

#1 jm001
Hi Gunther,

As usual thanks for making such a great tool I've used it plenty. I've taken a good search around the forum to try and find an answer to my issue, I've tried a few different things but don't seem to be having any luck.

All of my key frame adjustments seem to transfer from Lightroom to LRT after setting keyframes, making adjustments to keyframes and reloading.

LRT reads the initial white balance adjustments I've made in my keyframes as values (see screenshot), then the program seems to freeze up for a moment when I click auto transition, then the white balance columns go missing after a few moments.

After the transition is applied all the values for all my other changes have been adjusted as expected EXCEPT for white balance! Which has seemed to disappear entirely.

I have tried changing white balance handling from relative to absolute, reloading sequence and transitioning but nothing changes, the same issue is persistent. I've tried to clearing all data, even re-transferred the original DNG files from camera and started over from the beginning with the exact same issue.

I've used LRT with files shot from this camera in the past with no issues, having the white balance adjustments applied. However it would seem I can't seem to find a solution now.

Any help to figuring this out would be greatly appreciated. I've attached some screenshots of what the app looks like after RELOAD and then after AUTO-TRANS.
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

#2 Gunther
Which camera is that? I'd bet to 99,9% that you can fix your issue by changing the white balance treatment. Please try again. Reinitialize the sequence, change the white balance treatment and redo the workflow. Let me know.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 jm001
I've tried changing the white balance handling from the Metadata dropdown menu, re-saving metadata in LR then reloading in LRT with the same issue.

Perhaps there is a particular order to this in changing the white balance treatment?
#4 Gunther
Which Camera? Latest DNG Converter installed?
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: