• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Workflow help - multiple crops of same sequence

#1 ryanthamilton7
I need some help with the workflow for what is probably a common scenario.  I'm trying to render the same sequence using several different crops.  For example, I completed the workflow using the tutorial (amazing), used a 16x9 crop when editing keyframes in LR, and successfully rendered the video.  Now I wish to use a different crop factor.  How can I go about doing so without having to start from scratch?  I want to keep everything the same  except the crop factor.

Question two.  I completed the editing and rendered the 16x9 video then closed LRT.  When I open LRT again and click on the sequence folder, my edits are all gone.  LRT preview pane shows the original preview with no edits applied.  Are my edits lost?  I was under the impression that the metadata from previous edits was saved to the file?  Please explain if there is a way to recover the edits that I made previously so that I can apply different crop factors without having to re-edit the entire sequence.  

Apologies if this is unclear, I'm brand new to this and still trying to figure everything out.
#2 Gunther
1) Save a snapshot of the current editing in LRTimelapse (menu/snapshots). Then go to Lightroom, change the crop on the first frame, sync ONLY the crop to all frames and export again (change the name of the intermediary sequence when exporting).

2) No, just activate the visual previews again, it's a toggle button to load them. LRTimelapse by default always loads the camera previews.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: