• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Wrong Images / Previews in Sequence

#11 Gunther
It can happen in very rare cases, for example if you load the sequence that you are still importing. Otherwise you should be fine working on other sequences while the importer is running.

Mobile via Tapatalk.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#12 jfish101
I seem to be having the same problems as everyone else. I feel I might have been guilty of not letting the previews generate fully when toggling between sequences. So I will keep an eye on that next time. Will also try the import feature.

But Ive been using LRT 4 for 9 months now and never experienced this until now. Strange how it has just suddenly started happening. Maybe a coincidence but this is the first project ive worked on with LRT4 that contains 15-20,000 images. Sometimes 2-3000 per sequence.

Shift f5 has worked for me. But re generating frames for 2-3000 frame time-lapse does take a bit of time.

This is not a criticism. Insane software that I couldn’t live with out. But this is the first minor problem ive experienced using any LRT software. Thought I would write it up on here.

Looking forward to LRT 5.
#13 karl007
(2016-11-03, 17:20)helloiamrory Wrote: Hey Gunther!

Thanks for the info on this!

Recently on bigger jobs where I have large amounts of sequences to process, I have been experiencing this quite often.

Re-loading the files uses up a large amount of time when you have 30 to 40 sequences to process, and I often still get incorrect previews even after trying this.

I'll give the importing via LRT a try instead of just browsing for the folder in the media browser. Is it fine that my source files are on an external drive or anything that I should be aware of?

Once the folder has been imported via LRT, every time that  comparateur assurance chat  I need to work on that folder can I then access it via the media browser in LRT, or do I have to re-import it?

Thank you

Hello!
I'm a new user here and i want to say that this is a pleasure for nme to be here!
Thanks!
#14 karl007
(2016-11-03, 19:25)helloiamrory Wrote: Hey Gunther

I do have a pro licence and that's  comparateur assurance chat  actually how I normally do them, but I still have this preview issue..

Hello!
I'm a new member and i'm looking for the link to download the game because mine has been deleted!
Thanks!
#15 faqgallo
Hello, I have a section of 1300 photos with name and photo number and I organize them poorly, I can organize them by ascending or descending name, it accommodates them worse. What can I do, because it generates a huge flikeo, who can help me thanks.
#16 Gunther
Doesn't happen with LRT 5. Please update to the current version. Support for LRT 4 ended two years ago.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: