• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Wrong meta data <xmp:CreateDate> in MI Sphere 360

Exclamation
#1 rjourney
Hello.

I noticed that MI Sphere creates exif date timeoriginal meta data using this format:

2018- 3-17 13: 4: 4

and lrtimelapse create xmp file exactly with the same format
<xmp:CreateDate>2018- 3-17 13: 4: 4</xmp:CreateDate>
but after manipulation with keyframes in Lightroom and reloading metadata in lrtimelapse I can see that keyframes has only date without time:
<xmp:CreateDate>2018-04-17</xmp:CreateDate>

and of course all of the keyframes becoming the last ones in the photo list

So I have to switch off the date creation order and use ordering by name which is not correct I think.

Do you think in the next version you can make a possibility for lrtimelapse to change spaces to '0' because I think lightroom can't work with meta data date and time where 0 changed to space.

If I am manually change after working with keyframes xmp record:
<xmp:CreateDate>2018-04-17</xmp:CreateDate>
to
<xmp:CreateDate>2018- 3-17 13: 4: 4</xmp:CreateDate>

the sorting works as it should be.

So what I think the lrtimelapse should change spaces to 0 that how Lightroom can also recognize date and time in the correct form.

Thank you.
#2 Gunther
As I already asked you in the other thread, please send me one of those images.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 rjourney
I sent it. Thank you.
#4 Gunther
I've checked the files. Unfortunately the Dng files from that camera have some issues, not only the date.

Regarding the white balance issue: after loading the sequence into LRTimelapse, you have to change the white balance handling via the metadata menu in LRT. Set it to absolute. You will have to do that for every sequence from that camera once.

I'll provide a workaround for the date issue with the next update. It won't be able to recover the time information, once Lightroom discarded it, but it will fix the date/time information on fresh sequences when first loading them into LRTimelapse.
#5 Gunther
This is implemented now in 5.0.7.

...also check out: