• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

XT POWER PACKS FOR SLIDER AND PINE CONTROLLER

#1 timelapsefrank
I have had two of the XT power packs for my slider setup. They work for the first while and then they start to shut down after about 10-25 seconds. I have the pack fully charged.

Currently have the XT-20000QC3-PA and had the previous version and both shut down after 10 -20 seconds.

What is everyone using? please post the models and how you use it.

I would like to buy the pack only once!! and not have to keep returning when it stops working.

Frank
#2 Gunther
I use the xtpower / ravpower 23000
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 AndyMc
XT-200000QC2 - no problems.
It sounds like yours may be automatically turning off (early) when power isn't been drawn. Have to tried turning off the ''power saving'' for the motors on the Pine unit? This will keep some power going to the motors.
Also do you have the Powerbank set at 12v?
#4 timelapsefrank
Yes I have the power at 12v. The power saving in the pine is at 0% savings or should it be at 100%
#5 timelapsefrank
Thanks Gunther, I will look at the ravpower 23000 see if it is available.
#6 timelapsefrank
Gunther I think the one you have does not have the 12 v output plug. The long round one which is needed for the pine controller.
#7 MMeier
Hi

XTPower MP-23000A Powerbank - mobiler externer hochleistungs USB und DC Akku mit 23000mAh - 2 USB bis 2.5A und DC 9V/12V/16V/19V/20V 4,5A https://www.amazon.de/dp/B0096M814U/ref=...BDbC0C15J5

This is the XTpower 23000 which also the possibility to be used with the Pine.

Best regards
Monika
#8 timelapsefrank
Thanks very much Monika. As with some of the items that works for you in Europe I can not get it in Canada or USA. That sucks!!
#9 MMeier
You could always look in services such as https://mygermany.com This might help to get it shipped to your place. I have no personal experience with this particular company.
#10 Ralph
Hi, Frank,
the problem with your power banks is they go into standby when no power is drawn.
It might be enough, as AndyMc suggested, to turn off the Power Save mode in the Pine controller. If enough power is drawn, your Powerbank should not switch off either.
The RAV powerbank that Gunther recommended to you doesn't seem to exist anymore.
I use two of the XT power banks that Gunther also has. They work without any problems with any system, including BFM's.

If you can't get XT-Powerbank 23000mA in the States/Canada, you should search for one that doesn't have a standby circuit

...also check out: